Before you can begin your training sessions, you must complete the eSignature Checklist. This helps walk you through the necessary steps to get your portal up and running and ready for training.
The onboarding checklist must be completed by a Sertifi Super Admin role, since this is the only role with adequate permissions to add users and adjust general account settings.
You can complete the following checklist on this page, or download a copy of the checklist and other helpful quick reference guides:
- Download your Sertifi eSignature Onboarding Checklist here.
- Download your common Sertifi eSignature Admin scenarios here.
- Download your top 10 Sertifi training tips here.
To start your onboarding checklist, log into your Sertifi portal. Your portal URL should appear similar to the following: www.sertifi.com/NAMEOFCOMPANY. For example: www.sertifi.com/TheClosingGroup.
You can't log in to your portal by navigating to www.sertifi.com or by following links to www.sertifi.com/esign.
It's a best practice to bookmark the home page for your Sertifi portal for easy access.
Update your contract templates with Sertifi Data Fields
- Sertifi Data Fields add the ability to collect signatures and other information from your signers on your contract documents.
- Learn more about Sertifi Data Fields and determine which fields you want to use.
- Add your data fields to your contract templates.
Create accounts for your users
- Each person you want to grant access to the Sertifi portal requires a user account. Sertifi has four role types for you to choose from which grant certain permissions to the users assigned to that role.
- Learn more about the various roles in the Sertifi portal and determine which roles you want to assign your users to. You can select from Sertifi Admin, Auditor, Power Admin, or Super Admin.
- Create your user accounts.
- Navigate to Administration > Create Admin in the Sertifi portal.
- Enter the email address you want the user to use when accessing Sertifi.
- Select the role you want to assign for that user.
- Click Create Account for User.
- Repeat the process for each user you want to add to the portal.
- Access Video Instructions
Adjust Default Reminders, as needed
- Default Reminders and Notifications are set on your portal to automatically send signing reminders to your participants.
- Learn more about the default settings for Reminders and Notifications.
- Navigate to Administration > Account Settings > Default Reminders to make any updates.
Adjust General Account Settings, as needed
- General Account Settings ensure that your portal is customized and operates the way that you want it to.
- Learn more about the General Account Settings and determine which settings you want to enable.
- Navigate to Administration > Account Settings > Account Settings to make any updates.
Whitelist Sertifi IP addresses for your email server
- To ensure you receive all emails sent from Sertifi, you must whitelist the IP addresses given to you by your Customer Success Manager.
- If you’re unsure of how to whitelist IP addresses, contact your IT department or email service provider.
If you have any questions or issues when completing these items in your Sertifi Portal don’t hesitate to reach to Sertifi Support at [email protected] or click the support link in the right hand corner of your Sertifi Portal.